Renoline uses the latest Ultraviolet Lining technology which enables us to provide our customers with leading edge no-dig drain repair solutions.
UV-cured CIPP liners are infused with a resin that only sets under ultraviolet light compared to traditional CIPP liners which are prepared on site. UV-cured liners are prepared in the factory and have a long shelf-life provided that they are not exposed to UV light.We have the capability to cure from 150mm to 1200mm pipe diameters, lining single lengths of up to 200m at a time using the PROKASRO UV Curing System.
We only use the best liner materials and we work with our preferred supplier IMPREG offering a bespoke structural design and chemically resistant liner for any pipe diameter or depth.
- Safe Install
- Easy Install
- Small installation footprint
- Digitally monitored and controlled installation process
- Significant reduction in traffic disruption, compared to excavation, hot water, or steam installation processes
- Environmentally sustainable infrastructure
- No refrigeration necessary
- No steam or chemical run off/pollution